The Rich Gang family comes together to bring us the official visual for their single 'Tapout' featuring Lil Wayne, Future, Birdman, Mack Maine, and Nicki Minaj. 'Tapout' will be serving as the first single from Rich Gang's forthcoming self titled compilation album. Cameos in the visual include Paris Hilton and Christina Milian who play the role of undercover waitresses. Other names like DJ Khaled and Bow Wow also appear throughout the video.
Filmed over in Beverly Hills, the visual's storyline takes us to a expensive looking mansion where Paris Hilton and Christina Milian look to pull off a money and jewelry heist. Unfortunately for Christina, she gets caught while Paris manages to get away with the goods. Both ladies look stunning in the video and the exact same could also be said for Nicki Minaj who comes in at the 2:52 mark.
Pre-order for the Rich Gang album is now available on Amazon. If that Amazon date is correct, the project will be touching down in stores on June 25th. Purchase 'Tapout' on iTunes and watch the Hannah Lux Davis-directed visual above.
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"