The Rich Gang family comes together to bring us the official visual for their single 'Tapout' featuring Lil Wayne, Future, Birdman, Mack Maine, and Nicki Minaj. 'Tapout' will be serving as the first single from Rich Gang's forthcoming self titled compilation album. Cameos in the visual include Paris Hilton and Christina Milian who play the role of undercover waitresses. Other names like DJ Khaled and Bow Wow also appear throughout the video.
Filmed over in Beverly Hills, the visual's storyline takes us to a expensive looking mansion where Paris Hilton and Christina Milian look to pull off a money and jewelry heist. Unfortunately for Christina, she gets caught while Paris manages to get away with the goods. Both ladies look stunning in the video and the exact same could also be said for Nicki Minaj who comes in at the 2:52 mark.
Pre-order for the Rich Gang album is now available on Amazon. If that Amazon date is correct, the project will be touching down in stores on June 25th. Purchase 'Tapout' on iTunes and watch the Hannah Lux Davis-directed visual above.
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"