The Rich Gang family comes together to bring us the official visual for their single 'Tapout' featuring Lil Wayne, Future, Birdman, Mack Maine, and Nicki Minaj. 'Tapout' will be serving as the first single from Rich Gang's forthcoming self titled compilation album. Cameos in the visual include Paris Hilton and Christina Milian who play the role of undercover waitresses. Other names like DJ Khaled and Bow Wow also appear throughout the video.
Filmed over in Beverly Hills, the visual's storyline takes us to a expensive looking mansion where Paris Hilton and Christina Milian look to pull off a money and jewelry heist. Unfortunately for Christina, she gets caught while Paris manages to get away with the goods. Both ladies look stunning in the video and the exact same could also be said for Nicki Minaj who comes in at the 2:52 mark.
Pre-order for the Rich Gang album is now available on Amazon. If that Amazon date is correct, the project will be touching down in stores on June 25th. Purchase 'Tapout' on iTunes and watch the Hannah Lux Davis-directed visual above.
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"