The Rich Gang family comes together to bring us the official visual for their single 'Tapout' featuring Lil Wayne, Future, Birdman, Mack Maine, and Nicki Minaj. 'Tapout' will be serving as the first single from Rich Gang's forthcoming self titled compilation album. Cameos in the visual include Paris Hilton and Christina Milian who play the role of undercover waitresses. Other names like DJ Khaled and Bow Wow also appear throughout the video.
Filmed over in Beverly Hills, the visual's storyline takes us to a expensive looking mansion where Paris Hilton and Christina Milian look to pull off a money and jewelry heist. Unfortunately for Christina, she gets caught while Paris manages to get away with the goods. Both ladies look stunning in the video and the exact same could also be said for Nicki Minaj who comes in at the 2:52 mark.
Pre-order for the Rich Gang album is now available on Amazon. If that Amazon date is correct, the project will be touching down in stores on June 25th. Purchase 'Tapout' on iTunes and watch the Hannah Lux Davis-directed visual above.
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs New & Old Music On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
- Jhené Aiko - "Spotless Mind"