The Rich Gang family comes together to bring us the official visual for their single 'Tapout' featuring Lil Wayne, Future, Birdman, Mack Maine, and Nicki Minaj. 'Tapout' will be serving as the first single from Rich Gang's forthcoming self titled compilation album. Cameos in the visual include Paris Hilton and Christina Milian who play the role of undercover waitresses. Other names like DJ Khaled and Bow Wow also appear throughout the video.
Filmed over in Beverly Hills, the visual's storyline takes us to a expensive looking mansion where Paris Hilton and Christina Milian look to pull off a money and jewelry heist. Unfortunately for Christina, she gets caught while Paris manages to get away with the goods. Both ladies look stunning in the video and the exact same could also be said for Nicki Minaj who comes in at the 2:52 mark.
Pre-order for the Rich Gang album is now available on Amazon. If that Amazon date is correct, the project will be touching down in stores on June 25th. Purchase 'Tapout' on iTunes and watch the Hannah Lux Davis-directed visual above.
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video