It was about time...Remember Porcelain Black? If not, let me do a quick recap - Porcelain Black, born as Alaina Marie Beaton, is a 23-year-old singer whose genre falls into the 'electro-rock' category, who in late 2009 was discovered by hitmaker producer RedOne, who signed her to his '2011 Records' label (Universal Republic). She's been recording her debut album ever since, at studios in Madrid, Sweden, New York and Los Angeles. According to her official website, the 'rocky' set will hit stores this Fall 2011. The first single was announced as "This is What Rock N’ Roll Looks Like", a Lil' Wayne collabo. This was released/leaked in March and the music video also hit the online realm around those dates. However, something must have not fitted right in his record label's schedule, cause all the promo was put on hold...until now, lmao.
"This is What Rock N’ Roll Looks Like" went for radio adds a long time ago, and Porcelain should have kicked-off the promo by then, or while she was supporting Lil' Wayne on his 'I'm Still Music' tour. Anyhow, I hope this new plan works well for her cause I really dig her style and music. It's something that was missing in the market, electronic-rock, right?
Porcelain Black made her US television debut last night on 'The Late Show with David Letterman', and she did GREAT! Beyonce great, I'd even say. High-energy performance, with cool outfits and dancing. Oh, and I absolutely died at the 'dark metal' scream. Rock on!
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'