It was about time...Remember Porcelain Black? If not, let me do a quick recap - Porcelain Black, born as Alaina Marie Beaton, is a 23-year-old singer whose genre falls into the 'electro-rock' category, who in late 2009 was discovered by hitmaker producer RedOne, who signed her to his '2011 Records' label (Universal Republic). She's been recording her debut album ever since, at studios in Madrid, Sweden, New York and Los Angeles. According to her official website, the 'rocky' set will hit stores this Fall 2011. The first single was announced as "This is What Rock N’ Roll Looks Like", a Lil' Wayne collabo. This was released/leaked in March and the music video also hit the online realm around those dates. However, something must have not fitted right in his record label's schedule, cause all the promo was put on hold...until now, lmao.
"This is What Rock N’ Roll Looks Like" went for radio adds a long time ago, and Porcelain should have kicked-off the promo by then, or while she was supporting Lil' Wayne on his 'I'm Still Music' tour. Anyhow, I hope this new plan works well for her cause I really dig her style and music. It's something that was missing in the market, electronic-rock, right?
Porcelain Black made her US television debut last night on 'The Late Show with David Letterman', and she did GREAT! Beyonce great, I'd even say. High-energy performance, with cool outfits and dancing. Oh, and I absolutely died at the 'dark metal' scream. Rock on!
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"