Pitbull vacations with a beautiful woman by his side in the Bahamas while Ke$ha goes to the Wild West in the music video for "Timber". The Dr. Luke-produced catchy "folktronica" track (inspired undoubtely by Avicii's "Wake Me Up"), serves as the lead single from the Miami-born rapper's new EP "Meltdown" (available from today. Nov. 25).
The "Timber" video premiered first on Pitbull's Facebook page for his 40 million fans to immediately watch in the early morning hours of Monday, not much after both Pitbull and Ke$ha performed the high-energy track for the first time ever at the 2013 American Music Awards, which made "Timber" rocket its way up to the Top 5 on iTunes USA.
What do you think of the video?
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival