Pitbull vacations with a beautiful woman by his side in the Bahamas while Ke$ha goes to the Wild West in the music video for "Timber". The Dr. Luke-produced catchy "folktronica" track (inspired undoubtely by Avicii's "Wake Me Up"), serves as the lead single from the Miami-born rapper's new EP "Meltdown" (available from today. Nov. 25).
The "Timber" video premiered first on Pitbull's Facebook page for his 40 million fans to immediately watch in the early morning hours of Monday, not much after both Pitbull and Ke$ha performed the high-energy track for the first time ever at the 2013 American Music Awards, which made "Timber" rocket its way up to the Top 5 on iTunes USA.
What do you think of the video?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"