Pitbull vacations with a beautiful woman by his side in the Bahamas while Ke$ha goes to the Wild West in the music video for "Timber". The Dr. Luke-produced catchy "folktronica" track (inspired undoubtely by Avicii's "Wake Me Up"), serves as the lead single from the Miami-born rapper's new EP "Meltdown" (available from today. Nov. 25).
The "Timber" video premiered first on Pitbull's Facebook page for his 40 million fans to immediately watch in the early morning hours of Monday, not much after both Pitbull and Ke$ha performed the high-energy track for the first time ever at the 2013 American Music Awards, which made "Timber" rocket its way up to the Top 5 on iTunes USA.
What do you think of the video?
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"