Directed by David Russo, the MV for "Get It Started" I believe features some kind of spy theme, with Pitbull trying to free a girl from her possessive man. There's surveillance, car chasing, and a lot of beautiful shots from the cities of Madrid, and Barcelona in Spain were the "Get It Started" clip was filmed. Will Mr Worldwide success in getting the girl and live happily ever after? Find out above! But whatever the case, the best parts of the video are definitely Shakira's scenes looking stunning in that gold gown. Stunning!
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"