Directed by David Russo, the MV for "Get It Started" I believe features some kind of spy theme, with Pitbull trying to free a girl from her possessive man. There's surveillance, car chasing, and a lot of beautiful shots from the cities of Madrid, and Barcelona in Spain were the "Get It Started" clip was filmed. Will Mr Worldwide success in getting the girl and live happily ever after? Find out above! But whatever the case, the best parts of the video are definitely Shakira's scenes looking stunning in that gold gown. Stunning!
What do you think of the video?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"