A tour video for such a flawless song?. P!nk's VEVO account caught fans by surprise when, out of nowhere, a music video for her song "Walk of Shame" was made available on Friday (October 4). The hilarious Greg Kurstin-produced pop/rock song is included on P!nk's latest studio album "The Truth About Love". Watch above!
Is this P!nk's new single?. Yes, but only in Australia. "Walk of Shame" was sent to radios in the Land Down Under last month. That's why the tour music video above can only be viewed by Australians through YouTube/VEVO, however, I managed to get a copy of it, and upload it to another video hosting site, free of country blockings, for you.
It seems, though, P!nk had no time or didn't feel like shooting a video for "Walk of Shame", and left the job to her label. So they put together this tour music video and release it on VEVO Australia to promote the single, but also promote the upcoming release of P!nk's "The Truth About Love Tour" DVD, (killing two birds with one stone, huh?) which was filmed during the summer at P!nk's concert in Melbourne, Australia. The DVD is confirmed to arrive in stores before Christmas. Rumor has it in November.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?