The mid-tempo "Just Give Me A Reason" was co-written by Nate Ruess, so you it's okay if you hear a lot of Fun. in the song. P!nk sings it so beautifully, and the chorus is little gem. This song will have major impact on radios for sure! As for the video, it's a simple, yet stunning effort. There are scenes of Pink, and Nate individually, and together performing "Just Give Me A Reason", and the main ones where we can see Pink and husband Carey Heart laying on a bed expressing all their love for each other. The teddy bear, though?.
What do you think of the video?
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video