The mid-tempo "Just Give Me A Reason" was co-written by Nate Ruess, so you it's okay if you hear a lot of Fun. in the song. P!nk sings it so beautifully, and the chorus is little gem. This song will have major impact on radios for sure! As for the video, it's a simple, yet stunning effort. There are scenes of Pink, and Nate individually, and together performing "Just Give Me A Reason", and the main ones where we can see Pink and husband Carey Heart laying on a bed expressing all their love for each other. The teddy bear, though?.
What do you think of the video?
- Mila J Releases Girlfriends Anthem "My Main" : Listen
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single
- Download: Ty Dolla Sign – ‘Sign Language’
- Inna Begs "Take Me Higher!" In Brand New Song: Listen
- Charli XCX - "Break The Rules"
- New Music: Alex & Sierra - "Bumper Cars"