The mid-tempo "Just Give Me A Reason" was co-written by Nate Ruess, so you it's okay if you hear a lot of Fun. in the song. P!nk sings it so beautifully, and the chorus is little gem. This song will have major impact on radios for sure! As for the video, it's a simple, yet stunning effort. There are scenes of Pink, and Nate individually, and together performing "Just Give Me A Reason", and the main ones where we can see Pink and husband Carey Heart laying on a bed expressing all their love for each other. The teddy bear, though?.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’