Lady Gaga has, for some reason, avoided making public appearances for the last weeks. Her media seclusion ended last night (January 12) though. The “Do What U Want” singer, and Christina Aguilera’s new BFF, attended NBC Universal's 2014 Golden Globes Post-Party held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Gaga brought actor boyfriend Taylor Kinney along, and at one point the couple shared a big kiss!
Lady Gaga looked radiant in her golden ensemble, and Taylor looked pretty "smart" in his all-dark outfit. In short, the couple looks so great together. Perfect match, really. Gaga met Taylor Kinney during the shooting of the "You and I" music video back in 2011. They've been dating ever since.
In music-related news, the much-anticipated "Do What U Want" music video, which has suffered countless delays to date, won't be release in a very near future. VEVO confirmed recently Gaga is still "working on it" as can be seen in the tweet below.
@GypsyARTPOPLove Can't. We don't have the video yet. Gaga's still working on it.— VEVO (@VEVO) January 11, 2014
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'