Lady Gaga has, for some reason, avoided making public appearances for the last weeks. Her media seclusion ended last night (January 12) though. The “Do What U Want” singer, and Christina Aguilera’s new BFF, attended NBC Universal's 2014 Golden Globes Post-Party held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Gaga brought actor boyfriend Taylor Kinney along, and at one point the couple shared a big kiss!
Lady Gaga looked radiant in her golden ensemble, and Taylor looked pretty "smart" in his all-dark outfit. In short, the couple looks so great together. Perfect match, really. Gaga met Taylor Kinney during the shooting of the "You and I" music video back in 2011. They've been dating ever since.
In music-related news, the much-anticipated "Do What U Want" music video, which has suffered countless delays to date, won't be release in a very near future. VEVO confirmed recently Gaga is still "working on it" as can be seen in the tweet below.
@GypsyARTPOPLove Can't. We don't have the video yet. Gaga's still working on it.— VEVO (@VEVO) January 11, 2014
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'