The flawless Pia Toscano - the moral winner of this year's 'American Idol' IMO - announced earlier this week she had sign a deal with Insterscope Records to release with them her first studio album and that she would be dropping her debut single entitled "This Time" next July 12th on iTunes - Pia, however, is giving their 'American Idol' supporters an early preview since she's already performing the Ester Dean-written track on the summer 'American Idol' tour in the US. Watch in the videos above (different angles and quality) Pia nailing "This Time" at the kick-off concert last night (July 7th) in West Valley City, Utah.
"This Time" sounds freakin' awesome! I knew Ester was going to give Pia a Top 40-friendly song. For a reason Ester has penned tracks for Britney, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry and Rihanna. The chorus in "This Time" is slaying my soul at the moment. Can't wait to hear the studio edit next week!
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'
- Surprise: Kendrick Lamar Is Interviewed, Performs Brand New Song on "Colbert Report"
- Nicki Minaj Talks Unflattering High School Photo In Interview, Slays "Bed of Lies" on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor & More Stars Perform on "The Voice" Season 7 Grand Finale
- Austin Mahone Drops Free New Song "Waiting For This Love": Stream or Download Now!
- Wanna Hear The "Pinkprint" Japan Bonus Track "Wamables"? Here It Is!