It appears wherever Selena Gomez goes, drama follows! After catching a long flight from Los Angeles to New York to attend the Adidas NEO Label Fall 2013 Fashion Show - for which Ms Gomez is the new spokesperson - during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City on February 6, the "Hit the Lights" star found herself amidst a BOYCOTT. Selena's duties at the event were, a) increase publicity for the show and brand with her live presence, b) give a speech about the NEO line before the show began, and c) present the whole new Adidas collection and comment the new items with the crowd.
But, what appeared to be an easy job for Justin Bieber's ex-lover turned into a pain in the neck as activists of the USAS (United Students Against Sweatshops) - an organization that fights against unfair labor practices - try to boycott the Adidas event, and Selena Gomez, as collateral damage. What they did? A couple of activists managed to sneak into the fashion show and hand informative leaflets to most of the guests, and interrupt the show by shouting out loud their demands. After being kicked out by security, the USAS members displayed a huge bannger outside the venue before the photographer's lenses.
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"