It appears wherever Selena Gomez goes, drama follows! After catching a long flight from Los Angeles to New York to attend the Adidas NEO Label Fall 2013 Fashion Show - for which Ms Gomez is the new spokesperson - during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City on February 6, the "Hit the Lights" star found herself amidst a BOYCOTT. Selena's duties at the event were, a) increase publicity for the show and brand with her live presence, b) give a speech about the NEO line before the show began, and c) present the whole new Adidas collection and comment the new items with the crowd.
But, what appeared to be an easy job for Justin Bieber's ex-lover turned into a pain in the neck as activists of the USAS (United Students Against Sweatshops) - an organization that fights against unfair labor practices - try to boycott the Adidas event, and Selena Gomez, as collateral damage. What they did? A couple of activists managed to sneak into the fashion show and hand informative leaflets to most of the guests, and interrupt the show by shouting out loud their demands. After being kicked out by security, the USAS members displayed a huge bannger outside the venue before the photographer's lenses.
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"
- Khalil & Justin Bieber Think It's "Time For Bed" In New Duet
- Exclusive Austin Webb Q&A: On Beginnings, 'Raise 'Em Up', & Hoping To Duet With Cassadee Pope!
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- The Chainsmokers Tell A Cinderella Story In "Kanye" Music Video: Watch
- Mila J Releases Girlfriends Anthem "My Main" : Listen
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"