It appears wherever Selena Gomez goes, drama follows! After catching a long flight from Los Angeles to New York to attend the Adidas NEO Label Fall 2013 Fashion Show - for which Ms Gomez is the new spokesperson - during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City on February 6, the "Hit the Lights" star found herself amidst a BOYCOTT. Selena's duties at the event were, a) increase publicity for the show and brand with her live presence, b) give a speech about the NEO line before the show began, and c) present the whole new Adidas collection and comment the new items with the crowd.
But, what appeared to be an easy job for Justin Bieber's ex-lover turned into a pain in the neck as activists of the USAS (United Students Against Sweatshops) - an organization that fights against unfair labor practices - try to boycott the Adidas event, and Selena Gomez, as collateral damage. What they did? A couple of activists managed to sneak into the fashion show and hand informative leaflets to most of the guests, and interrupt the show by shouting out loud their demands. After being kicked out by security, the USAS members displayed a huge bannger outside the venue before the photographer's lenses.
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale