Rihanna surprised Instagram followers late on Wednesday (July 17) when she posted pics of her brand new hair color. The Bajan superstar sports now 'ice grey'. "New color ice grey ish, call it #Brrr", "Grey is the new black! Blondies, it's quiet for y'all!", wrote RiRi on the social network. I really don't know how I feel about this. Doesn't that color makes her look old?. Like 70-year-old old. In the second pic, with the sunglasses, it kind of looks okay and cool. I'm gonna need to see this hair when she performs live in a new 'Diamonds Tour' concert to offer real judgement, though. You like?.
Also on late Wednesday, the first four campaign photographs of Rihanna's new perfume "Rogue" were released. There's one black-and-white image with Rihanna sitting on a chair with just lingerie on, there's an official poster with a topless RiRi resting her high-heels on a 'Rogue' bottle, and the remaining two are simply retail advertisement images of the bottle and packaging. The 'Right Now' singer confirmed there'll be a 'Men's' edition of "Rogue" too!. Rihanna's fourth perfume line will hit Macy's next September.
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance