Rihanna surprised Instagram followers late on Wednesday (July 17) when she posted pics of her brand new hair color. The Bajan superstar sports now 'ice grey'. "New color ice grey ish, call it #Brrr", "Grey is the new black! Blondies, it's quiet for y'all!", wrote RiRi on the social network. I really don't know how I feel about this. Doesn't that color makes her look old?. Like 70-year-old old. In the second pic, with the sunglasses, it kind of looks okay and cool. I'm gonna need to see this hair when she performs live in a new 'Diamonds Tour' concert to offer real judgement, though. You like?.
Also on late Wednesday, the first four campaign photographs of Rihanna's new perfume "Rogue" were released. There's one black-and-white image with Rihanna sitting on a chair with just lingerie on, there's an official poster with a topless RiRi resting her high-heels on a 'Rogue' bottle, and the remaining two are simply retail advertisement images of the bottle and packaging. The 'Right Now' singer confirmed there'll be a 'Men's' edition of "Rogue" too!. Rihanna's fourth perfume line will hit Macy's next September.
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video