Check out pictures of the arrivals of the several American and international musicians as they walk the red carpet of the 2013 Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 10!
As they do every year, all music stars in attendance - many nominated in a category, others simply got an invitation thanks to the 'connections' of their record labels - put on their best clothes for such an occasion. Although for the 55th Gala of the Grammys, organisers wanted for any 'talent' who could get any camera time on television to wear a discreet wardrobe. "Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic", stated the e-mail sent to every record label. Now let's find out who obeyed the rules!
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"