Check out pictures of the arrivals of the several American and international musicians as they walk the red carpet of the 2013 Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 10!
As they do every year, all music stars in attendance - many nominated in a category, others simply got an invitation thanks to the 'connections' of their record labels - put on their best clothes for such an occasion. Although for the 55th Gala of the Grammys, organisers wanted for any 'talent' who could get any camera time on television to wear a discreet wardrobe. "Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic", stated the e-mail sent to every record label. Now let's find out who obeyed the rules!
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"