The 2014 Brit Awards (most important music awards in the United Kingdom) will take place on February 19th at The O2 Arena in London.
The organization revealed the full nominees list today (January 9th) during the "2014 BRIT Awards Nominations Event" at the ITV 1 studios in the English capital. ITV 1 is the network that will be broadcasting the awards' ceremony next month.
At the event, UK pop stars such as; Jessie J, Pixie Lott and Ellie Goulding walked the red carpet atempting to impress with their outfit choices. Sadly, only one of them seemed "victorious" with her choice, and that was, Pixie Lott. She looked uber cute!
Jessie J has ditched the blonde hair, and has returned to her original brunette color. Ellie Goulding's dress was just terrible. It just didn't suit her. And what was with her hair?
Inside the ITV 1 studios, and in between the revealing of nominees, Pixie Lott was a musical guest and performed for the first time ever her brand new single, "Nasty". Pixie's third studio album is coming out later in 2014!
Thoughts on the pics? Who will win?
Check out below all of the nominees for the 2014 Brit Awards:
BRITISH MALE SOLO ARTIST
BRITISH FEMALE SOLO ARTIST
BRITISH BREAKTHROUGH ACT
Bastille - Pompeii
Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love
Disclosure Ft AlunaGeorge - White Noise
Ellie Goulding - Burn
John Newman - Love Me Again
Naughty Boy Ft Sam Smith - La La La
Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'
One Direction - One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks)
Passenger - Let Her Go
Rudimental Ft Ella Eyre - Waiting All Night
MASTERCARD BRITISH ALBUM OF THE YEAR
Arctic Monkeys - AM
Bastille - Bad Blood
David Bowie - The Next Day
Disclosure - Settle
Rudimental - Home
BRITISH PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
Flood (Mark Ellis) & Alan Moulder
INTERNATIONAL MALE SOLO ARTIST
INTERNATIONAL FEMALE SOLO ARTIST
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"