Music industry personalities Jessie J, PCD rivals Nicole Scherzinger and Melody Thornton, Ellie Goulding, among others attended the 2012 'Elle' Women in Music Event on Wednesday night (April 11th) at Avalon in Hollywood, California. Check out pictures above/below.
British pop star Jessie J - who returned to the US this week to perform 'Domino' on 'The Voice' - as well as Nicole Scherzinger opted to rock sophisticated dresses. Ellie Goulding strutted the red carpet in a more rock-y casual look. Danish singer Oh Land wore a 'no, no' all-yellow ensemble. Karmin's one-half Amy Heidemann looked uber-cute in a short cream dress (love her hair style!). However, it was former Pussycat Doll, Nicole's nemesis, the very-talented Melody Thornton who caught all the attention on the ELLE event's red carpet last night. The Arizona-native singer - who released last month her debut mixtape 'P.O.Y.B.L' - exposed her boobs wearing a sheer, see-through dress. She has nice ones tho! But indeed this was a very 'please look at me, I need promotion at all costs' tactic.
What do YOU think of the pictures?
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single
- Download: Ty Dolla Sign – ‘Sign Language’
- Inna Begs "Take Me Higher!" In Brand New Song: Listen
- Charli XCX - "Break The Rules"
- New Music: Alex & Sierra - "Bumper Cars"
- New Music: Usher - "Believe Me"