Music industry personalities Jessie J, PCD rivals Nicole Scherzinger and Melody Thornton, Ellie Goulding, among others attended the 2012 'Elle' Women in Music Event on Wednesday night (April 11th) at Avalon in Hollywood, California. Check out pictures above/below.
British pop star Jessie J - who returned to the US this week to perform 'Domino' on 'The Voice' - as well as Nicole Scherzinger opted to rock sophisticated dresses. Ellie Goulding strutted the red carpet in a more rock-y casual look. Danish singer Oh Land wore a 'no, no' all-yellow ensemble. Karmin's one-half Amy Heidemann looked uber-cute in a short cream dress (love her hair style!). However, it was former Pussycat Doll, Nicole's nemesis, the very-talented Melody Thornton who caught all the attention on the ELLE event's red carpet last night. The Arizona-native singer - who released last month her debut mixtape 'P.O.Y.B.L' - exposed her boobs wearing a sheer, see-through dress. She has nice ones tho! But indeed this was a very 'please look at me, I need promotion at all costs' tactic.
What do YOU think of the pictures?
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"