Music industry personalities Jessie J, PCD rivals Nicole Scherzinger and Melody Thornton, Ellie Goulding, among others attended the 2012 'Elle' Women in Music Event on Wednesday night (April 11th) at Avalon in Hollywood, California. Check out pictures above/below.
British pop star Jessie J - who returned to the US this week to perform 'Domino' on 'The Voice' - as well as Nicole Scherzinger opted to rock sophisticated dresses. Ellie Goulding strutted the red carpet in a more rock-y casual look. Danish singer Oh Land wore a 'no, no' all-yellow ensemble. Karmin's one-half Amy Heidemann looked uber-cute in a short cream dress (love her hair style!). However, it was former Pussycat Doll, Nicole's nemesis, the very-talented Melody Thornton who caught all the attention on the ELLE event's red carpet last night. The Arizona-native singer - who released last month her debut mixtape 'P.O.Y.B.L' - exposed her boobs wearing a sheer, see-through dress. She has nice ones tho! But indeed this was a very 'please look at me, I need promotion at all costs' tactic.
What do YOU think of the pictures?
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’