She promised a second solo album - to come "in the right time" - in an interview in late 2012, but we keep seeing more of pictures of pop star Fergie at photocalls of movie premieres, and random events - and now at a "wine bottles" singing - and none of her entering or leaving a recording studio! Not cool!
Fergie Ferg attended an exclusive bottle signing event in celebration of her new wine line Ferguson Crest at The Wine House in Los Angeles on February 12. The "Feel Alive" singer officially launched this family-run business of wines to the US retail market in 2012. Picture Fergie (born Stacy Ann Ferguson) with her dad Jon Patrick posing for the photographers below. The Ferguson family founded the "Ferguson Crest" vineyard in 2006 with an initial 6 acre estate in Santa Barbara County, and have doubled that area in the last years before commencing production for selling in 2012. And of course in such critical phase of the business, Fergie's media attention will come handy to get that good free publicity. Wines aside, I do hope Fergie doesn't take that long to give us that long-awaited "The Dutchess" follow-up album!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"