She promised a second solo album - to come "in the right time" - in an interview in late 2012, but we keep seeing more of pictures of pop star Fergie at photocalls of movie premieres, and random events - and now at a "wine bottles" singing - and none of her entering or leaving a recording studio! Not cool!
Fergie Ferg attended an exclusive bottle signing event in celebration of her new wine line Ferguson Crest at The Wine House in Los Angeles on February 12. The "Feel Alive" singer officially launched this family-run business of wines to the US retail market in 2012. Picture Fergie (born Stacy Ann Ferguson) with her dad Jon Patrick posing for the photographers below. The Ferguson family founded the "Ferguson Crest" vineyard in 2006 with an initial 6 acre estate in Santa Barbara County, and have doubled that area in the last years before commencing production for selling in 2012. And of course in such critical phase of the business, Fergie's media attention will come handy to get that good free publicity. Wines aside, I do hope Fergie doesn't take that long to give us that long-awaited "The Dutchess" follow-up album!
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"