She promised a second solo album - to come "in the right time" - in an interview in late 2012, but we keep seeing more of pictures of pop star Fergie at photocalls of movie premieres, and random events - and now at a "wine bottles" singing - and none of her entering or leaving a recording studio! Not cool!
Fergie Ferg attended an exclusive bottle signing event in celebration of her new wine line Ferguson Crest at The Wine House in Los Angeles on February 12. The "Feel Alive" singer officially launched this family-run business of wines to the US retail market in 2012. Picture Fergie (born Stacy Ann Ferguson) with her dad Jon Patrick posing for the photographers below. The Ferguson family founded the "Ferguson Crest" vineyard in 2006 with an initial 6 acre estate in Santa Barbara County, and have doubled that area in the last years before commencing production for selling in 2012. And of course in such critical phase of the business, Fergie's media attention will come handy to get that good free publicity. Wines aside, I do hope Fergie doesn't take that long to give us that long-awaited "The Dutchess" follow-up album!
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"