She promised a second solo album - to come "in the right time" - in an interview in late 2012, but we keep seeing more of pictures of pop star Fergie at photocalls of movie premieres, and random events - and now at a "wine bottles" singing - and none of her entering or leaving a recording studio! Not cool!
Fergie Ferg attended an exclusive bottle signing event in celebration of her new wine line Ferguson Crest at The Wine House in Los Angeles on February 12. The "Feel Alive" singer officially launched this family-run business of wines to the US retail market in 2012. Picture Fergie (born Stacy Ann Ferguson) with her dad Jon Patrick posing for the photographers below. The Ferguson family founded the "Ferguson Crest" vineyard in 2006 with an initial 6 acre estate in Santa Barbara County, and have doubled that area in the last years before commencing production for selling in 2012. And of course in such critical phase of the business, Fergie's media attention will come handy to get that good free publicity. Wines aside, I do hope Fergie doesn't take that long to give us that long-awaited "The Dutchess" follow-up album!
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"