She just finished doing her two "Mrs. Carter World Tour" shows in Amsterdam, but before her stay in the Dutch capital came to an end, R&B superstar Beyoncé did not want to miss going to one particular place... the Anne Frank House.
Beyoncé, alongside husband, rapper Jay-Z arrived at the Anne Frank House in the afternoon. According to the museum's official Facebook page; the power couple; "were more than an hour inside and very impressed by their visit to the hiding place of Anne Frank". Before leaving the house Beyoncé wrote down a message in the guest book. What did she write!? Dying to know! It better be better than what Justin Bieber wrote last year, and got the online community throwing shade on him.
A quick fan snapped a photo of Beyoncé and Jay-Z as they left the Anne Frank House. At her first Amsterdam show, Bee debuted a fierce 'Tom Ford' dress.
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"