She just finished doing her two "Mrs. Carter World Tour" shows in Amsterdam, but before her stay in the Dutch capital came to an end, R&B superstar Beyoncé did not want to miss going to one particular place... the Anne Frank House.
Beyoncé, alongside husband, rapper Jay-Z arrived at the Anne Frank House in the afternoon. According to the museum's official Facebook page; the power couple; "were more than an hour inside and very impressed by their visit to the hiding place of Anne Frank". Before leaving the house Beyoncé wrote down a message in the guest book. What did she write!? Dying to know! It better be better than what Justin Bieber wrote last year, and got the online community throwing shade on him.
A quick fan snapped a photo of Beyoncé and Jay-Z as they left the Anne Frank House. At her first Amsterdam show, Bee debuted a fierce 'Tom Ford' dress.
- Mikky Ekko Cuddles & Cries In "Smile" Music Video
- Song Premiere: Mary J. Blige - "Nobody But You"
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Don't Panic'
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"