R&B superstar Beyoncé attended the New York City premiere of her very own intimate HBO documentary "Life Is But A Dream" at the Ziegfeld Theater on February 12...Check out pictures now!
Accompanied by her mother Tina Knowles, sister Solange, and husband Jay-Z, the "Run the World" singer walked the red carpet looking absoutely stunning in an Elie Saab dress. HBO's "Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream" (premieres February 16) is an intimate feature-length documentary film - directed and produced by Beyoncé herself - that will feature "footage of her childhood, her role as a mother and businesswoman, recording in the studio, rehearsing for live performances, and balancing her family life, including her return to the spotlight following the birth of Blue Ivy". So pretty much it's Queen B letting most of personal life exposed. Truly remarkable in a way. At the NYC premiere, Oprah Winfrey interviewed Beyoncé before the attendees to speak about how the documentary came to be. Also, Beyoncé will be featured on Oprah's upcoming "Next Chapter" episode on February 17.
- New Music: Kid Ink - 'Blunted'
- Kelly Clarkson Performs with Country Divas, Introduces Meghan Trainor at Nashville Christmas Concert
- Wiz Khalifa - 'You And Your Friends'
- Bebe Rexha's "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" Is Pop Perfection & Will Make You Lose It!
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"