R&B superstar Beyoncé attended the New York City premiere of her very own intimate HBO documentary "Life Is But A Dream" at the Ziegfeld Theater on February 12...Check out pictures now!
Accompanied by her mother Tina Knowles, sister Solange, and husband Jay-Z, the "Run the World" singer walked the red carpet looking absoutely stunning in an Elie Saab dress. HBO's "Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream" (premieres February 16) is an intimate feature-length documentary film - directed and produced by Beyoncé herself - that will feature "footage of her childhood, her role as a mother and businesswoman, recording in the studio, rehearsing for live performances, and balancing her family life, including her return to the spotlight following the birth of Blue Ivy". So pretty much it's Queen B letting most of personal life exposed. Truly remarkable in a way. At the NYC premiere, Oprah Winfrey interviewed Beyoncé before the attendees to speak about how the documentary came to be. Also, Beyoncé will be featured on Oprah's upcoming "Next Chapter" episode on February 17.
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single
- Download: Ty Dolla Sign – ‘Sign Language’
- Inna Begs "Take Me Higher!" In Brand New Song: Listen
- Charli XCX - "Break The Rules"
- New Music: Alex & Sierra - "Bumper Cars"
- New Music: Usher - "Believe Me"