R&B superstar Beyoncé attended the New York City premiere of her very own intimate HBO documentary "Life Is But A Dream" at the Ziegfeld Theater on February 12...Check out pictures now!
Accompanied by her mother Tina Knowles, sister Solange, and husband Jay-Z, the "Run the World" singer walked the red carpet looking absoutely stunning in an Elie Saab dress. HBO's "Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream" (premieres February 16) is an intimate feature-length documentary film - directed and produced by Beyoncé herself - that will feature "footage of her childhood, her role as a mother and businesswoman, recording in the studio, rehearsing for live performances, and balancing her family life, including her return to the spotlight following the birth of Blue Ivy". So pretty much it's Queen B letting most of personal life exposed. Truly remarkable in a way. At the NYC premiere, Oprah Winfrey interviewed Beyoncé before the attendees to speak about how the documentary came to be. Also, Beyoncé will be featured on Oprah's upcoming "Next Chapter" episode on February 17.
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"