R&B superstar Beyoncé attended the New York City premiere of her very own intimate HBO documentary "Life Is But A Dream" at the Ziegfeld Theater on February 12...Check out pictures now!
Accompanied by her mother Tina Knowles, sister Solange, and husband Jay-Z, the "Run the World" singer walked the red carpet looking absoutely stunning in an Elie Saab dress. HBO's "Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream" (premieres February 16) is an intimate feature-length documentary film - directed and produced by Beyoncé herself - that will feature "footage of her childhood, her role as a mother and businesswoman, recording in the studio, rehearsing for live performances, and balancing her family life, including her return to the spotlight following the birth of Blue Ivy". So pretty much it's Queen B letting most of personal life exposed. Truly remarkable in a way. At the NYC premiere, Oprah Winfrey interviewed Beyoncé before the attendees to speak about how the documentary came to be. Also, Beyoncé will be featured on Oprah's upcoming "Next Chapter" episode on February 17.
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'