R&B superstar Beyoncé attended the New York City premiere of her very own intimate HBO documentary "Life Is But A Dream" at the Ziegfeld Theater on February 12...Check out pictures now!
Accompanied by her mother Tina Knowles, sister Solange, and husband Jay-Z, the "Run the World" singer walked the red carpet looking absoutely stunning in an Elie Saab dress. HBO's "Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream" (premieres February 16) is an intimate feature-length documentary film - directed and produced by Beyoncé herself - that will feature "footage of her childhood, her role as a mother and businesswoman, recording in the studio, rehearsing for live performances, and balancing her family life, including her return to the spotlight following the birth of Blue Ivy". So pretty much it's Queen B letting most of personal life exposed. Truly remarkable in a way. At the NYC premiere, Oprah Winfrey interviewed Beyoncé before the attendees to speak about how the documentary came to be. Also, Beyoncé will be featured on Oprah's upcoming "Next Chapter" episode on February 17.
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"