British fashion juggernaut TopShop celebrated the opening of its Los Angeles flagship store (located at The Grove) with a party at Cecconi's West Hollywood that obviously many celebs did not want to miss!
Among the music stars that attended the February 14 event were; an injured Demi Lovato - who also performed at the TopShop party. The "Heart Attack" singer had a domestic incident last week that resulted in a pretty bruised leg/ankle area. She got her fibula strapped up in a leg brace and is now using crutches to move. "Never, ever, ever, EVER let your roommate clean your hardwood floors with Pledge...", Demi tweeted a few days ago, which seems to be the origin of her injury, lol. Latin diva Jennifer Lopez also dazzled at the Topshop red carpet. Chris Brown didn't look so happy before the photographers, although sported a pretty cool leather jacket with a gigantic red heart (must get it!). "Boomerang" singer Nicole Scherzinger, "The Voice" social media correspondent Christina Milian, and Beyoncé's sister Solange did not miss the Topshop calling either. The ladies looked nice, minus Solange who looked terribly awkward. That hippy style sometimes works in her favor, others not so much.
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'