British fashion juggernaut TopShop celebrated the opening of its Los Angeles flagship store (located at The Grove) with a party at Cecconi's West Hollywood that obviously many celebs did not want to miss!
Among the music stars that attended the February 14 event were; an injured Demi Lovato - who also performed at the TopShop party. The "Heart Attack" singer had a domestic incident last week that resulted in a pretty bruised leg/ankle area. She got her fibula strapped up in a leg brace and is now using crutches to move. "Never, ever, ever, EVER let your roommate clean your hardwood floors with Pledge...", Demi tweeted a few days ago, which seems to be the origin of her injury, lol. Latin diva Jennifer Lopez also dazzled at the Topshop red carpet. Chris Brown didn't look so happy before the photographers, although sported a pretty cool leather jacket with a gigantic red heart (must get it!). "Boomerang" singer Nicole Scherzinger, "The Voice" social media correspondent Christina Milian, and Beyoncé's sister Solange did not miss the Topshop calling either. The ladies looked nice, minus Solange who looked terribly awkward. That hippy style sometimes works in her favor, others not so much.
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'