British fashion juggernaut TopShop celebrated the opening of its Los Angeles flagship store (located at The Grove) with a party at Cecconi's West Hollywood that obviously many celebs did not want to miss!
Among the music stars that attended the February 14 event were; an injured Demi Lovato - who also performed at the TopShop party. The "Heart Attack" singer had a domestic incident last week that resulted in a pretty bruised leg/ankle area. She got her fibula strapped up in a leg brace and is now using crutches to move. "Never, ever, ever, EVER let your roommate clean your hardwood floors with Pledge...", Demi tweeted a few days ago, which seems to be the origin of her injury, lol. Latin diva Jennifer Lopez also dazzled at the Topshop red carpet. Chris Brown didn't look so happy before the photographers, although sported a pretty cool leather jacket with a gigantic red heart (must get it!). "Boomerang" singer Nicole Scherzinger, "The Voice" social media correspondent Christina Milian, and Beyoncé's sister Solange did not miss the Topshop calling either. The ladies looked nice, minus Solange who looked terribly awkward. That hippy style sometimes works in her favor, others not so much.
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?