British fashion juggernaut TopShop celebrated the opening of its Los Angeles flagship store (located at The Grove) with a party at Cecconi's West Hollywood that obviously many celebs did not want to miss!
Among the music stars that attended the February 14 event were; an injured Demi Lovato - who also performed at the TopShop party. The "Heart Attack" singer had a domestic incident last week that resulted in a pretty bruised leg/ankle area. She got her fibula strapped up in a leg brace and is now using crutches to move. "Never, ever, ever, EVER let your roommate clean your hardwood floors with Pledge...", Demi tweeted a few days ago, which seems to be the origin of her injury, lol. Latin diva Jennifer Lopez also dazzled at the Topshop red carpet. Chris Brown didn't look so happy before the photographers, although sported a pretty cool leather jacket with a gigantic red heart (must get it!). "Boomerang" singer Nicole Scherzinger, "The Voice" social media correspondent Christina Milian, and Beyoncé's sister Solange did not miss the Topshop calling either. The ladies looked nice, minus Solange who looked terribly awkward. That hippy style sometimes works in her favor, others not so much.
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"