Winner of American Idol season 11, blue-eyed soulful/rock singer-songwriter Phillip Phillips sees his dream of releasing a major label studio album come true! His debut 'The World From The Side of the Moon' (what a title!) is set for US release on November 19th, 2012 via Interscope Records!
The set will come in both standard and deluxe editions, featuring 12 and 15 tracks, respectively, and if you buy it at a Target stores you'll even get a couple of additional cuts. Executive produced by Gregg Wattenberg ('Hey, Soul Sister'), 'The World From The Side of the Moon' sees Phillip Phillips offering plenty of tracks in the same vein of 'Home' (his AI coronation song), which has become - unexpectedly - one of the most successful singles of 2012. All of the songs on the album are very acoustic, indie and folk. 'Home' marked Phillip a path, and he's intelligent to keep following it. This style is and should be his natural element. Stunning lyrics, vocals, and productions! Enjoy.
Which is your favorite track?
4. Hold On
8. Drive Me
10. Can’t Go Wrong
11. A Fool's Dance
12. So Easy
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?