Huh, and you thought Phillip Phillips' debut single "Home" had already run its course! The folk-ish song has experienced a gigantic re-surge in sales (as of this post, it sits at #1 on iTunes USA) thanks to NBC repeatedly using it as the theme during the broadcast of its women's gymnastics coverage at the London Olympics. If "Home" sells this week over 200,000 downloads it could return to the Top 20 on the Hot 100 chart. Wouldn't that be just amazing? And to keep the 'hype' going Phillip Phillips has unexpectedly recently premiered the official music video for "Home" on VEVO. Watch above!
Well, the video is really nothing extraordinary, not something I'd be willing to watch again and again, but I do think its 'concept' fits the mood of "Home" perfectly. You'll see Phillip Phillips hitting the road to attend his many gigs. On the way, he'll perform the song and write new lyrics.
What do you think of the video?
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"