Huh, and you thought Phillip Phillips' debut single "Home" had already run its course! The folk-ish song has experienced a gigantic re-surge in sales (as of this post, it sits at #1 on iTunes USA) thanks to NBC repeatedly using it as the theme during the broadcast of its women's gymnastics coverage at the London Olympics. If "Home" sells this week over 200,000 downloads it could return to the Top 20 on the Hot 100 chart. Wouldn't that be just amazing? And to keep the 'hype' going Phillip Phillips has unexpectedly recently premiered the official music video for "Home" on VEVO. Watch above!
Well, the video is really nothing extraordinary, not something I'd be willing to watch again and again, but I do think its 'concept' fits the mood of "Home" perfectly. You'll see Phillip Phillips hitting the road to attend his many gigs. On the way, he'll perform the song and write new lyrics.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet