So nice! Phillip Phillips has debuted the official music video for "Gone, Gone, Gone", the second single from the American Idol alumnus' debut album "The World from the Side of the Moon"...Watch above!
His whole album is very in the line, style and sound-wie to the hit single "Home", so picking a follow-up was I'm sure an easy decision. "Gone, Gone, Gone" was the one picked by Interscope and no doubt it WILL smash on the charts in the America 'cause it's so epicly amazing! It's all about TONE with Phillip Phillips. He's got IT. That bluesy, folk tone is so innate in him. And I love everything he does in "Gone, Gone, Gone". The verses are very "Home" (so much that when the chorus comes in sometimes I can't help but sing "Cause I’m going to make this place your home"....), but the chorus in "Gone, Gone, Gone", and it is great too. Phillips' high notes in the "For youuuu..." bits steal the show for me. As for the song's MV, it also keeps the line of the "Home" video. It's very nostalgic. In this new video, we see footage of couples whose love has persevered in time, so has Phillips and his girlfriend's (in the video). Enjoy!
What do you think of the video?
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"