Wearing a daring flashy blue suit, former Fall Out Boy lead vocalist, and now solo artist Patrick Stump took the stage on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' on Tuesday (November 15th) to promote his debut album "Soul Punk", which got released in the US back in October. I was actually expecting Patrick to perform a brand new single, but instead he left me speechless, in a bad way, by singing the Lupe Fiaso-assisted "This City", his album's first single. Are you kidding me, Patrick? Are gonna start promoting this song NOW? This has been playing on radios for ages, and for those who don't remember, "This City" was officially released in the summer! Oh lord, this is some hot mess. Do Patrick's team really think they can make "This City" a hit at this point? Come on. Anyhow, focusing on just the performance, I do gotta admit Mr Stump killed it. He sounded fantastic! That said, pick a second single ASAP boy.
Next, the lovely Christina Perri mesmerized all people watching 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' last night with her stunning performance of the 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' soundtrack song "A Thousand Years". I believe this is the first televised performance for this single...mmm, yeah. So, Christina almost made me shed a tear with her beautiful vocals, and song lyrics. Simply breathtaking performance. I'm so happy to see too she's finally gonna promote this new single. Christina will make "A Thousand Years" a Top 20 hit atleast for sure.
The Cobra Starship guys are still milking the hell out of their unexpected endless chart-topping smash hit "You Make Me Feel". After God knows how many weeks, the Sabi-assisted TUNE still refuses to leave the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart! The American synth-pop band and lady Sabi performed their smash collabo last night on 'Dancing With The Stars'. They did good, but the show dancers killed it, lol.
Which performance did you like the most?
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church