New British girl band Parade premiered over the weekend the music video for "Louder", their debut single off their first studio album which will be released later in 2011 via Atlantic Records. "Louder" is a catchy pop tune, bouncy and bubbly, produced by The Fairground. I mean it's not the best pop song ever, but it's fun. The beat could've been somewhat stronger though, cuz it does get a bit BLAH in some parts. The verses are nice, the girls work out those vocals, and the chorus is just an explosion. louder! louder! louder! As for the music video, it's basically the Parade members Emily Biggs,Lauren Deegan , Bianca Claxton, Jessica Agombar and Sian Charlesworth having fun at a house party, and in the end they take the party to the streets where they are accompanied by some fireworks. "Louder" it out on March 6th in the UK.
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"