New British girl band Parade premiered over the weekend the music video for "Louder", their debut single off their first studio album which will be released later in 2011 via Atlantic Records. "Louder" is a catchy pop tune, bouncy and bubbly, produced by The Fairground. I mean it's not the best pop song ever, but it's fun. The beat could've been somewhat stronger though, cuz it does get a bit BLAH in some parts. The verses are nice, the girls work out those vocals, and the chorus is just an explosion. louder! louder! louder! As for the music video, it's basically the Parade members Emily Biggs,Lauren Deegan , Bianca Claxton, Jessica Agombar and Sian Charlesworth having fun at a house party, and in the end they take the party to the streets where they are accompanied by some fireworks. "Louder" it out on March 6th in the UK.
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"