Now this is a music video to remember! Although they haven't really promoted the first single "Miss Jackson", American rock band Panic! at the Disco are moving forward with the second single from their upcoming studio album "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!", "This Is Gospel". Watch its recently-premiered video above.
Honestly, I like "Miss Jackson" much more than "This Is Gospel", but the new single is also very Panic! at the Disco, in the sense, it's an energetic, loud, very anthemic rock song. Some are saying Panic! are going too Fall Out Boy this new era, but comparisons don't have a solid base, in my opinion. It all still sounds Panic! at the Disco-ish to me. As for the "This Is Gospel" music video, now that is amazing! It's so simplet, but so original, 'in your face', and will be remembered a lot I'm sure. Scenes see vocalist Brendon Urie on a hospital stretcher with doctors surrounding him and performing tests on him, to later be placed on a coffin from which he will escape and try to leave his pursuers behind as well.
What do you think of the video?
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"