It's a festival of lights the music video for OneRepublic's "Feel Again", the first single from the band's upcoming third studio album to be released later in 2012 via Interscope Records!
Directed by Tim Nackashi, the visual for the Florence and the Machine-inspired track "Feel Again" (denying it would be foolish. Ryan stans for Ms Welsh. We know it!) opens with the OneRepublic frontman alone looking at the horizon at dusk stumbling across a bright orb that leads him deep into the woods where he finds people just celebrating, dancing and in a care-free mood as lights, and more lights enchant the place. Good clip! And I'm loving "Feel Again" more with each listen. Here's hoping it smashes!
What do you think of the video?
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"