UK boyband One Direction made their 'SNL' debut last night (April 7th)...and well, they did a decent job! Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall took the stage twice first to perform their breakthrough single "What Makes You Beautiful", and later to do the catchy "One Thing", both cuts lifted from the band's debut album "Up All Night". Watch below! They all looked nervous as hell (Harry's facial expressions...OMG), it wasn't their best night vocally, but in the end 1D pulled a decent showing. I wish they had performed another song instead of "One Thing" though. I like the song, but I don't think it'd be the best follow-up single to 'WMYB'. The album's title track, "Up All Night", has clearly all the required ingredients for stateside success. As for the One Direction US mania, it keeps going strong! Their album is expected to remain on the Top 5 on Billboard's Top 200 chart for another week with expected sales of 70-80k copies.
What do YOU think of the performances?
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’