UK boyband One Direction made their 'SNL' debut last night (April 7th)...and well, they did a decent job! Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall took the stage twice first to perform their breakthrough single "What Makes You Beautiful", and later to do the catchy "One Thing", both cuts lifted from the band's debut album "Up All Night". Watch below! They all looked nervous as hell (Harry's facial expressions...OMG), it wasn't their best night vocally, but in the end 1D pulled a decent showing. I wish they had performed another song instead of "One Thing" though. I like the song, but I don't think it'd be the best follow-up single to 'WMYB'. The album's title track, "Up All Night", has clearly all the required ingredients for stateside success. As for the One Direction US mania, it keeps going strong! Their album is expected to remain on the Top 5 on Billboard's Top 200 chart for another week with expected sales of 70-80k copies.
What do YOU think of the performances?
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"