The One Direction guys go black and white in the music video for "Little Things", the second single from their sophomore studio album "Take Me Home", due in stores November 13...Watch above now!
Not only is the song boring me to death - I think it's safe to say Ed Sheeran should stop writing and giving songs to other artists - its music video too! There's absolutely no excuse for Syco Records to have shot such cheap visual for "Little Things". Directed by I don't know who, the MV follows the five 1D members as they perform the ballad in a recording studio. No more, no less. "Little Things" may reach #1 in several countries thanks to the band's massive army of fans, but Syco (and therefore Simon Cowell) know "Little Things" shouldn't have been the second single from "Take Me Home". The song is just bland (despite its 'try to hard' loving lyrics). Watch One Direction move on to the third more-upbeat single faster than you can say 'Is Rihanna releasing a new album?', lol. For real, this is 'Gotta Be You' all over again.
What do you think of the video?
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere