The One Direction guys go black and white in the music video for "Little Things", the second single from their sophomore studio album "Take Me Home", due in stores November 13...Watch above now!
Not only is the song boring me to death - I think it's safe to say Ed Sheeran should stop writing and giving songs to other artists - its music video too! There's absolutely no excuse for Syco Records to have shot such cheap visual for "Little Things". Directed by I don't know who, the MV follows the five 1D members as they perform the ballad in a recording studio. No more, no less. "Little Things" may reach #1 in several countries thanks to the band's massive army of fans, but Syco (and therefore Simon Cowell) know "Little Things" shouldn't have been the second single from "Take Me Home". The song is just bland (despite its 'try to hard' loving lyrics). Watch One Direction move on to the third more-upbeat single faster than you can say 'Is Rihanna releasing a new album?', lol. For real, this is 'Gotta Be You' all over again.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"