British boyband One Direction and Australia's very own Delta Goodrem were two of the live performers at the 54th Annual Logies Television Awards held at Crown Palladium in Melbourne, Australia on Sunday (April 15th) - Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam and Harry opened the ceremony by rocking out their catchy breakthrough single "What Makes You Beautiful" from the red carpet so all their teenage fans, who got up very early in the morning to get those privilege seats (the entire red carpet audience was 1D stans!) and obviously were not allowed inside the invitation-only event, could watch them live. They guys did good!
Later on the 2012 'Logies', Aussie pop diva Delta Goodrem delivered the first televised performance of her brand new single "Sitting on top the World". She SLAYED! Ok, she did have some troubles reaching the high notes, but worked it out like a pro. The performance was overall stunning though. And she looked like a goddess! Loved the way she gracefully walked the stage, and smiled, and sent piercing glances at the camera. We love you Delta! Can't wait to hear your new album!
What do YOU think of the performances?
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"