Kelly Rowland shot during the last week of July the music video for her latest single "Rose Colored Glasses" - the fantastic midtempo electro-pop ballad produced by Dr Luke - And looks like the R&B/dance star wanted to take her new videoclip a little further as we recently got confirmation that the clip was shot in 3-D! It was directed by British fashion photographer John "Rankin" Wadell (Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Kelis' "Acapella). Peep above a few pictures from the video shoot that have been just released. Kelly looks beyond stunning! Video looks EPIC too. Just by these pictures I have the feeling I'll love it more than the "Commander" one (which was a big disappoinment for me). There's even one photo with Ms Rowland wearing the 3D glasses on! Cute lol. "Rose Colored Glasses" is available for purchase on iTunes since June 28th and has been alredy serviced to Mainstream/Top 40 radio formats in the US.
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"