Kelly Rowland shot during the last week of July the music video for her latest single "Rose Colored Glasses" - the fantastic midtempo electro-pop ballad produced by Dr Luke - And looks like the R&B/dance star wanted to take her new videoclip a little further as we recently got confirmation that the clip was shot in 3-D! It was directed by British fashion photographer John "Rankin" Wadell (Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Kelis' "Acapella). Peep above a few pictures from the video shoot that have been just released. Kelly looks beyond stunning! Video looks EPIC too. Just by these pictures I have the feeling I'll love it more than the "Commander" one (which was a big disappoinment for me). There's even one photo with Ms Rowland wearing the 3D glasses on! Cute lol. "Rose Colored Glasses" is available for purchase on iTunes since June 28th and has been alredy serviced to Mainstream/Top 40 radio formats in the US.
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival