Kelly Rowland shot during the last week of July the music video for her latest single "Rose Colored Glasses" - the fantastic midtempo electro-pop ballad produced by Dr Luke - And looks like the R&B/dance star wanted to take her new videoclip a little further as we recently got confirmation that the clip was shot in 3-D! It was directed by British fashion photographer John "Rankin" Wadell (Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Kelis' "Acapella). Peep above a few pictures from the video shoot that have been just released. Kelly looks beyond stunning! Video looks EPIC too. Just by these pictures I have the feeling I'll love it more than the "Commander" one (which was a big disappoinment for me). There's even one photo with Ms Rowland wearing the 3D glasses on! Cute lol. "Rose Colored Glasses" is available for purchase on iTunes since June 28th and has been alredy serviced to Mainstream/Top 40 radio formats in the US.
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"