Kelly Rowland shot during the last week of July the music video for her latest single "Rose Colored Glasses" - the fantastic midtempo electro-pop ballad produced by Dr Luke - And looks like the R&B/dance star wanted to take her new videoclip a little further as we recently got confirmation that the clip was shot in 3-D! It was directed by British fashion photographer John "Rankin" Wadell (Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Kelis' "Acapella). Peep above a few pictures from the video shoot that have been just released. Kelly looks beyond stunning! Video looks EPIC too. Just by these pictures I have the feeling I'll love it more than the "Commander" one (which was a big disappoinment for me). There's even one photo with Ms Rowland wearing the 3D glasses on! Cute lol. "Rose Colored Glasses" is available for purchase on iTunes since June 28th and has been alredy serviced to Mainstream/Top 40 radio formats in the US.
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"