Kelly Rowland shot during the last week of July the music video for her latest single "Rose Colored Glasses" - the fantastic midtempo electro-pop ballad produced by Dr Luke - And looks like the R&B/dance star wanted to take her new videoclip a little further as we recently got confirmation that the clip was shot in 3-D! It was directed by British fashion photographer John "Rankin" Wadell (Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Kelis' "Acapella). Peep above a few pictures from the video shoot that have been just released. Kelly looks beyond stunning! Video looks EPIC too. Just by these pictures I have the feeling I'll love it more than the "Commander" one (which was a big disappoinment for me). There's even one photo with Ms Rowland wearing the 3D glasses on! Cute lol. "Rose Colored Glasses" is available for purchase on iTunes since June 28th and has been alredy serviced to Mainstream/Top 40 radio formats in the US.
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"