I think someone should send Gwen and Co the memo already that this 'Push and Shove' era is a complete mess, and that they should quit promoting it and releasing new singles, 'cause everything's going to flop! I know we were all excited for No Doubt's comeback but call it 'bad timing' or simply that their new music isn't connecting with current listeners, but their comeback album wasn't just that exciting in the end.
Yet, Gwen and the rest of the band look unbothered at the poor album sales and poor charting of the singles, for No Doubt appeared on Tuesday's episode of 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' on ABC to perform the title track and their classic "Hella Good". Gwen has a sick body for her age, and I totally support she flaunts it like this in these performances. On the vocal aspect, well, let's just admit her vocals in ''Push and Shove" are not-so-good but that's probably cause the song is hard to sing live. She was better in "Hella Good".
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'
- Breaking: Katy Perry "Legendary Lovers" Remix with Drake Coming!?
- Selena Gomez' Hits Compilation Titled "For You", Out November 24, Includes 2 New Songs!
- Katy's Protégé Ferras Premieres "Speak in Tongues" Music Video