Hawaiian songstress Nicole Scherzinger looked stunning and fierce on the red carpet of the UK's 18th National Television Awards held at London's 02 Arena on January 24...Check out pics now!
Nicole was there to accompany 'The X Factor UK' producers and fellow judges, Gary Barlow and Tulisa Contostavlos, as the ITV 1 hit show was nominated for 'Most Popular Talent Show'. However, despite all of Nicole's sizzling appearance, positiveness, and constant request of support by fans through Twitter, 'X Factor' got beaten by BBC 1's "Strictly Come Dancing", as can be seen in the video embedded below. Nicole's gracious loser face is still stunning. Remember, Ms Scherzinger will debut her new single "Boomerang", produced by will.i.am, on Thursday with the music video coming on Friday in the UK.
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"