Hawaiian songstress Nicole Scherzinger looked stunning and fierce on the red carpet of the UK's 18th National Television Awards held at London's 02 Arena on January 24...Check out pics now!
Nicole was there to accompany 'The X Factor UK' producers and fellow judges, Gary Barlow and Tulisa Contostavlos, as the ITV 1 hit show was nominated for 'Most Popular Talent Show'. However, despite all of Nicole's sizzling appearance, positiveness, and constant request of support by fans through Twitter, 'X Factor' got beaten by BBC 1's "Strictly Come Dancing", as can be seen in the video embedded below. Nicole's gracious loser face is still stunning. Remember, Ms Scherzinger will debut her new single "Boomerang", produced by will.i.am, on Thursday with the music video coming on Friday in the UK.
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet