Nicole Scherzinger shows her love for hotpants and CGI in the music video for "Boomerang", the lead single from the Hawaiian singer's upcoming sophomore album due in 2013...Watch above!
Directed by Nathalie Canguilhem, and shot in November 2012 when Nicole was still on-air judging on the latest 'The X Factor UK' season, the "Boomerang" clip is a quite captivating effort. Nicole looks amazing in all her looks, loved the video from the first to the last second, but clearly the 'winning' scenes are those in black and white when Nicole's dancing like the world's gonna end tomorrow with her multiple clones.
What do you think of the video?
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"