Nicole Scherzinger shows her love for hotpants and CGI in the music video for "Boomerang", the lead single from the Hawaiian singer's upcoming sophomore album due in 2013...Watch above!
Directed by Nathalie Canguilhem, and shot in November 2012 when Nicole was still on-air judging on the latest 'The X Factor UK' season, the "Boomerang" clip is a quite captivating effort. Nicole looks amazing in all her looks, loved the video from the first to the last second, but clearly the 'winning' scenes are those in black and white when Nicole's dancing like the world's gonna end tomorrow with her multiple clones.
What do you think of the video?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"