Nicole Scherzinger shows her love for hotpants and CGI in the music video for "Boomerang", the lead single from the Hawaiian singer's upcoming sophomore album due in 2013...Watch above!
Directed by Nathalie Canguilhem, and shot in November 2012 when Nicole was still on-air judging on the latest 'The X Factor UK' season, the "Boomerang" clip is a quite captivating effort. Nicole looks amazing in all her looks, loved the video from the first to the last second, but clearly the 'winning' scenes are those in black and white when Nicole's dancing like the world's gonna end tomorrow with her multiple clones.
What do you think of the video?
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special
- Nicki Minaj Joins Beyoncé for "Flawless" Remix Performance in Paris
- Chris Brown & Ariana Grande's Scrapped "Don't Be Gone Too Long" Video Leaks!
- Big Sean Releases Four New Songs
- World Premiere: Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" Music Video Is Cheap & Disappointing
- The Script - "No Sound Without Silence"
- Nick Jonas Croons "Jealous" on "The Today Show" & "Seth Meyers": Watch
- Nicole Scherzinger Premieres Piano Ballad "Run" and It's Her Best Solo Song To Date!
- Calvin Harris & John Newman Feel Remorse In "Blame" Music Video
- Jessie Ware's "Say You Love Me" Music Video Is Out and Ed Sheeran's Not In It
- Chris Brown Performs "X" and "Loyal" on "Jimmy Fallon": Watch
- Download: Lil Kim – ‘Hard Core’