Nicole Scherzinger shows her love for hotpants and CGI in the music video for "Boomerang", the lead single from the Hawaiian singer's upcoming sophomore album due in 2013...Watch above!
Directed by Nathalie Canguilhem, and shot in November 2012 when Nicole was still on-air judging on the latest 'The X Factor UK' season, the "Boomerang" clip is a quite captivating effort. Nicole looks amazing in all her looks, loved the video from the first to the last second, but clearly the 'winning' scenes are those in black and white when Nicole's dancing like the world's gonna end tomorrow with her multiple clones.
What do you think of the video?
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"