Nicole Scherzinger shows her love for hotpants and CGI in the music video for "Boomerang", the lead single from the Hawaiian singer's upcoming sophomore album due in 2013...Watch above!
Directed by Nathalie Canguilhem, and shot in November 2012 when Nicole was still on-air judging on the latest 'The X Factor UK' season, the "Boomerang" clip is a quite captivating effort. Nicole looks amazing in all her looks, loved the video from the first to the last second, but clearly the 'winning' scenes are those in black and white when Nicole's dancing like the world's gonna end tomorrow with her multiple clones.
What do you think of the video?
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"