Girls Aloud's Nicola Roberts became a journalist for one day to interview international sensation Lady Gaga for MTV UK - The chat between the pop singers occured early in May when Gaga was in the UK promoting the "Born This Way" album and the "Judas" single. Check out the 2-parts interview in the videos provided in this blog post. Gaga broke the ice recalling a very nice gesture Nicola had with her back in the days when Gaga was not the monster diva she is now. "Last time we met was at the Brits. Actually you might not even know this, but you've given me a present once before. "When we were backstage at the Brits - when I was very new - I was performing with the Pet Shop Boys and I needed pantyhose. I was knocking on Girls Aloud's door and you gave them to me. So thank you for my hose.", Gaga recalled. Awww! Nice interview. I love Nicola's accent. And! I'm dying to hear already her debut solo single "Beat of My Drum". The previews were HOT! Are you anticipating Nicola's new single too?
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival