Girls Aloud's Nicola Roberts became a journalist for one day to interview international sensation Lady Gaga for MTV UK - The chat between the pop singers occured early in May when Gaga was in the UK promoting the "Born This Way" album and the "Judas" single. Check out the 2-parts interview in the videos provided in this blog post. Gaga broke the ice recalling a very nice gesture Nicola had with her back in the days when Gaga was not the monster diva she is now. "Last time we met was at the Brits. Actually you might not even know this, but you've given me a present once before. "When we were backstage at the Brits - when I was very new - I was performing with the Pet Shop Boys and I needed pantyhose. I was knocking on Girls Aloud's door and you gave them to me. So thank you for my hose.", Gaga recalled. Awww! Nice interview. I love Nicola's accent. And! I'm dying to hear already her debut solo single "Beat of My Drum". The previews were HOT! Are you anticipating Nicola's new single too?
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances