Making its way on the Internet is Nicki Minaj's full 30-second commercial promoting her debut fragance, aptly-titled "Pink Friday" which can be found at major department stores across North America now!
Featured as the theme song is the bubbly and catchy RedOne-produced "Whip It" - from "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" - and the commercial shows a gigantic Ms Minaj spreading the 'Pink Friday' perfume scent across New York City, and when the bubbles of the perfume touch a few passer-byers they grow to the size of huge Nicki. So, what's the concept of the commercial you say? Will Nicki's fragance make you grow?. Nah. Must be something like when you put it on you feel high and above the world.
Thoughts of the commercial?
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’