Making its way on the Internet is Nicki Minaj's full 30-second commercial promoting her debut fragance, aptly-titled "Pink Friday" which can be found at major department stores across North America now!
Featured as the theme song is the bubbly and catchy RedOne-produced "Whip It" - from "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" - and the commercial shows a gigantic Ms Minaj spreading the 'Pink Friday' perfume scent across New York City, and when the bubbles of the perfume touch a few passer-byers they grow to the size of huge Nicki. So, what's the concept of the commercial you say? Will Nicki's fragance make you grow?. Nah. Must be something like when you put it on you feel high and above the world.
Thoughts of the commercial?
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"