Making its way on the Internet is Nicki Minaj's full 30-second commercial promoting her debut fragance, aptly-titled "Pink Friday" which can be found at major department stores across North America now!
Featured as the theme song is the bubbly and catchy RedOne-produced "Whip It" - from "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" - and the commercial shows a gigantic Ms Minaj spreading the 'Pink Friday' perfume scent across New York City, and when the bubbles of the perfume touch a few passer-byers they grow to the size of huge Nicki. So, what's the concept of the commercial you say? Will Nicki's fragance make you grow?. Nah. Must be something like when you put it on you feel high and above the world.
Thoughts of the commercial?
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks