Making its way on the Internet is Nicki Minaj's full 30-second commercial promoting her debut fragance, aptly-titled "Pink Friday" which can be found at major department stores across North America now!
Featured as the theme song is the bubbly and catchy RedOne-produced "Whip It" - from "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" - and the commercial shows a gigantic Ms Minaj spreading the 'Pink Friday' perfume scent across New York City, and when the bubbles of the perfume touch a few passer-byers they grow to the size of huge Nicki. So, what's the concept of the commercial you say? Will Nicki's fragance make you grow?. Nah. Must be something like when you put it on you feel high and above the world.
Thoughts of the commercial?
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen