Making its way on the Internet is Nicki Minaj's full 30-second commercial promoting her debut fragance, aptly-titled "Pink Friday" which can be found at major department stores across North America now!
Featured as the theme song is the bubbly and catchy RedOne-produced "Whip It" - from "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" - and the commercial shows a gigantic Ms Minaj spreading the 'Pink Friday' perfume scent across New York City, and when the bubbles of the perfume touch a few passer-byers they grow to the size of huge Nicki. So, what's the concept of the commercial you say? Will Nicki's fragance make you grow?. Nah. Must be something like when you put it on you feel high and above the world.
Thoughts of the commercial?
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"