On April 3rd, 2012, Young Money star Nicki Minaj releases her much-anticipated sophomore album 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded', the follow-up to the raptress' 2010's platinum-selling debut - Nicki's new album comes in two editions, standard and deluxe, the former including 19 tracks, and the latter 22. For the new 'Pink Friday' era, Her Minajesty has enlisted the help of hit-maker producers such as RedOne, Hit-Boy, Da Internz, Dr.Luke, Cirkut, Oak, among others, and on the 'collaborations' note, 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded' is set to feature her YMCMB partners Lil Wayne and Drake, as well as Cam'ron, Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Nas, Young Jeezy, Chris Brown, and more. Very interesting, 'in the money' and eclectic album! Nicki branches out from her 'urban/rap' comfort zone into another 'music realities' like fist-pumping electronic, dance beats, and even shows off her 'singing' skills. Check it out!
Which are your favorite songs?
WILL YOU BE BUYING 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded'?
- Roman Holiday
- Come On a Cone
- I Am Your Leader f/ Cam'ron & Rick Ross
- Beez In The Trap f/ 2 Chainz
- HOV Lane
- Roman Reloaded f/ Lil Wayne
- Champion f/ Nas, Drake & Young Jeezy
- Right By My Side f/ Chris Brown
- Sex In the Lounge f/ Lil Wayne & Bobby V
- Pound The Alarm
- Whip It
- Beautiful Sinner
- Marilyn Monroe
- Young Forever
- Fire Burns
- Gun Shot feat. Beenie Man
- Stupid H**
- Turn Me On
- Va Va Voom
Check out these album reviews:
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"