Directed by Colin Tilley, the visual for for "Freedom" was shot in London, England and it shows Nicki looking rather stunning as she strikes different poses and majestic outfits in the half black-and-white, half color clip. "I wanted it to feel timeless and classic, so it was important that we established a very intense backdrop for all of the setups", commented Nicki about the 'Freedom' MV concept. Enjoy!
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Ed Sheeran & The Veronicas Perform on "The X Factor Australia"
- World Premiere: Maroon 5 - 'Animals'
- Aretha Franklin Covers Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" - Listen Now!
- New Music: Tinashe - "Bet"
- World Premiere: Fergie - "L.A Love "
- New Music: Carrie Underwood - "Something in the Water"
- World Premiere: One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- Beyoncé Joins Jay-Z for "Holy Grail" & "Young Forever" Performances at Global Citizen Festival
- Ariana Grande Sings "Break Free" & "Love Me Harder" on SNL + Skit