Nick Carter of The Backstreet Boys is attempting to revive his solo career. The pop star will release on February 2nd, 2011 his sophomore album entitled "I'm Taking Off". The set will hit stores first in Japan thanks to an agreement reached with the Sony Music subsidiary there. It seems the CD will be tested in the Asian country first and from there his management/label will make the final decision of whether bring Nick's solo stuff back to America or not. Mr Carter's first solo endeavour "Now Or Never" debuted at #17 in the US in October 2002 and after some months managed to be certified gold. It didn't flop hardcore but it wasn't a major sucess either. Time after this, Nick re-united with the Backstreet Boys, releasing new CDs and touring the world, however, Nick is now trying again to pursuit his solo dream.
Watch in the player above the music video for "Just One Kiss", the lead single taken from "I'm Taking Off". The midtempo cut is 'pretty' but soooooooo boring. And the music vid doesn't help either. Still, I have the feeling that with some nice promo, Nick can make the new LP and single a hit in Japan.
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "