Nick Carter of The Backstreet Boys is attempting to revive his solo career. The pop star will release on February 2nd, 2011 his sophomore album entitled "I'm Taking Off". The set will hit stores first in Japan thanks to an agreement reached with the Sony Music subsidiary there. It seems the CD will be tested in the Asian country first and from there his management/label will make the final decision of whether bring Nick's solo stuff back to America or not. Mr Carter's first solo endeavour "Now Or Never" debuted at #17 in the US in October 2002 and after some months managed to be certified gold. It didn't flop hardcore but it wasn't a major sucess either. Time after this, Nick re-united with the Backstreet Boys, releasing new CDs and touring the world, however, Nick is now trying again to pursuit his solo dream.
Watch in the player above the music video for "Just One Kiss", the lead single taken from "I'm Taking Off". The midtempo cut is 'pretty' but soooooooo boring. And the music vid doesn't help either. Still, I have the feeling that with some nice promo, Nick can make the new LP and single a hit in Japan.
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Don't Panic'
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"