Nick Carter of The Backstreet Boys is attempting to revive his solo career. The pop star will release on February 2nd, 2011 his sophomore album entitled "I'm Taking Off". The set will hit stores first in Japan thanks to an agreement reached with the Sony Music subsidiary there. It seems the CD will be tested in the Asian country first and from there his management/label will make the final decision of whether bring Nick's solo stuff back to America or not. Mr Carter's first solo endeavour "Now Or Never" debuted at #17 in the US in October 2002 and after some months managed to be certified gold. It didn't flop hardcore but it wasn't a major sucess either. Time after this, Nick re-united with the Backstreet Boys, releasing new CDs and touring the world, however, Nick is now trying again to pursuit his solo dream.
Watch in the player above the music video for "Just One Kiss", the lead single taken from "I'm Taking Off". The midtempo cut is 'pretty' but soooooooo boring. And the music vid doesn't help either. Still, I have the feeling that with some nice promo, Nick can make the new LP and single a hit in Japan.
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'