Nick Carter of The Backstreet Boys is attempting to revive his solo career. The pop star will release on February 2nd, 2011 his sophomore album entitled "I'm Taking Off". The set will hit stores first in Japan thanks to an agreement reached with the Sony Music subsidiary there. It seems the CD will be tested in the Asian country first and from there his management/label will make the final decision of whether bring Nick's solo stuff back to America or not. Mr Carter's first solo endeavour "Now Or Never" debuted at #17 in the US in October 2002 and after some months managed to be certified gold. It didn't flop hardcore but it wasn't a major sucess either. Time after this, Nick re-united with the Backstreet Boys, releasing new CDs and touring the world, however, Nick is now trying again to pursuit his solo dream.
Watch in the player above the music video for "Just One Kiss", the lead single taken from "I'm Taking Off". The midtempo cut is 'pretty' but soooooooo boring. And the music vid doesn't help either. Still, I have the feeling that with some nice promo, Nick can make the new LP and single a hit in Japan.
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "Congregation"
- Take That - "These Days"
- David Guetta - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’