Nick Carter of The Backstreet Boys is attempting to revive his solo career. The pop star will release on February 2nd, 2011 his sophomore album entitled "I'm Taking Off". The set will hit stores first in Japan thanks to an agreement reached with the Sony Music subsidiary there. It seems the CD will be tested in the Asian country first and from there his management/label will make the final decision of whether bring Nick's solo stuff back to America or not. Mr Carter's first solo endeavour "Now Or Never" debuted at #17 in the US in October 2002 and after some months managed to be certified gold. It didn't flop hardcore but it wasn't a major sucess either. Time after this, Nick re-united with the Backstreet Boys, releasing new CDs and touring the world, however, Nick is now trying again to pursuit his solo dream.
Watch in the player above the music video for "Just One Kiss", the lead single taken from "I'm Taking Off". The midtempo cut is 'pretty' but soooooooo boring. And the music vid doesn't help either. Still, I have the feeling that with some nice promo, Nick can make the new LP and single a hit in Japan.
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"