Watch now Ne-Yo's dance-heavy music video in support of "Let Me Love You", the latest single from the singer's upcoming fifth studio album "R.E.D", arriving in stores on September 18th via Motown!
This is very Usher-y! I didn't expect to watch Ne-Yo, with a bunch of dancers, performing a quite elaborate choreography throughout an entire music video. Very Usher indeed! It's what the song was asking for I guess. I like this new style on Ne-Yo. R&B ain't selling today, and he needs a hit ASAP. "Lazy Love" was a snoozefest and I don't think anyone bought that. Ne-Yo's currently enjoying success on the charts thanks to his collaboration with Calvin Harris "Let's Go", so Mr Smith may as well witness how he scores two songs on the high positions of the Billboard Hot 100 this summer if we add "Let Me Love You".
What do you think of the video?
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"