The flawless Ellie Goulding ain't gonna play no more games, she's taking out the heavy artillery now! After the disaster the single "Lights" was in the states, she's finally decided to officialy release her epic masterpiece "Starry Eyed" for the US audience - The British pop singer put out earlier this year her debut album "Lights" in the US, and despite it literally tanked on the charts, she's working little by little to forge a name in this competitive market. Her American mini-tour sold pretty well and next week she's gonna play at Lollapalooza Festival in Chicago.
I have high hopes on "Starry Eyed", it's an such epic song. I'm sure Americans will appreciate it. As for the new MV, it isn't any better or worse than the British version...perhaps this new vid had more budget but all in all, it's nothing outstanding. If I had to say something, I could say Ellie looked even more stunning.
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Them Girls Be Like"
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner