Hit producer and R&B singer The Dream premieres yet another new track from his upcoming fifth studio album entitled "IV Play", due in stores May 28 via Def Jam Recordings. The new track is the Kelly Rowland-assisted ballad "Where Have You Been", which The Dream co-produced with the help of Da Internz. Listen above!
The tender slow jam hear The Dream and Kelly - who returns Terius the favor after he produced her new single "Dirty Laundry" - singing about how greateful they are of finally 'finding' each other. In the song, the 'lovebirds' express too how upset they are that it took so long for they to 'get it on' since it would have felt better if they had had someone to lean on in the past hard times. This is a really beautiful song. Soothing beat, and Ms Kelly killed it on that verse. The Dream and KR will perform "Where Have You Been" live on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" tonight, May 20, so make sure to tune in!
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Them Girls Be Like"
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner