Hit producer and R&B singer The Dream premieres yet another new track from his upcoming fifth studio album entitled "IV Play", due in stores May 28 via Def Jam Recordings. The new track is the Kelly Rowland-assisted ballad "Where Have You Been", which The Dream co-produced with the help of Da Internz. Listen above!
The tender slow jam hear The Dream and Kelly - who returns Terius the favor after he produced her new single "Dirty Laundry" - singing about how greateful they are of finally 'finding' each other. In the song, the 'lovebirds' express too how upset they are that it took so long for they to 'get it on' since it would have felt better if they had had someone to lean on in the past hard times. This is a really beautiful song. Soothing beat, and Ms Kelly killed it on that verse. The Dream and KR will perform "Where Have You Been" live on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" tonight, May 20, so make sure to tune in!
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "Congregation"
- Take That - "These Days"
- David Guetta - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’