Hit producer and R&B singer The Dream premieres yet another new track from his upcoming fifth studio album entitled "IV Play", due in stores May 28 via Def Jam Recordings. The new track is the Kelly Rowland-assisted ballad "Where Have You Been", which The Dream co-produced with the help of Da Internz. Listen above!
The tender slow jam hear The Dream and Kelly - who returns Terius the favor after he produced her new single "Dirty Laundry" - singing about how greateful they are of finally 'finding' each other. In the song, the 'lovebirds' express too how upset they are that it took so long for they to 'get it on' since it would have felt better if they had had someone to lean on in the past hard times. This is a really beautiful song. Soothing beat, and Ms Kelly killed it on that verse. The Dream and KR will perform "Where Have You Been" live on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" tonight, May 20, so make sure to tune in!
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video