Hit producer and R&B singer The Dream premieres yet another new track from his upcoming fifth studio album entitled "IV Play", due in stores May 28 via Def Jam Recordings. The new track is the Kelly Rowland-assisted ballad "Where Have You Been", which The Dream co-produced with the help of Da Internz. Listen above!
The tender slow jam hear The Dream and Kelly - who returns Terius the favor after he produced her new single "Dirty Laundry" - singing about how greateful they are of finally 'finding' each other. In the song, the 'lovebirds' express too how upset they are that it took so long for they to 'get it on' since it would have felt better if they had had someone to lean on in the past hard times. This is a really beautiful song. Soothing beat, and Ms Kelly killed it on that verse. The Dream and KR will perform "Where Have You Been" live on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" tonight, May 20, so make sure to tune in!
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances