Hit producer and R&B singer The Dream premieres yet another new track from his upcoming fifth studio album entitled "IV Play", due in stores May 28 via Def Jam Recordings. The new track is the Kelly Rowland-assisted ballad "Where Have You Been", which The Dream co-produced with the help of Da Internz. Listen above!
The tender slow jam hear The Dream and Kelly - who returns Terius the favor after he produced her new single "Dirty Laundry" - singing about how greateful they are of finally 'finding' each other. In the song, the 'lovebirds' express too how upset they are that it took so long for they to 'get it on' since it would have felt better if they had had someone to lean on in the past hard times. This is a really beautiful song. Soothing beat, and Ms Kelly killed it on that verse. The Dream and KR will perform "Where Have You Been" live on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" tonight, May 20, so make sure to tune in!
Hit or Miss?
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles