Hit producer and R&B singer The Dream premieres yet another new track from his upcoming fifth studio album entitled "IV Play", due in stores May 28 via Def Jam Recordings. The new track is the Kelly Rowland-assisted ballad "Where Have You Been", which The Dream co-produced with the help of Da Internz. Listen above!
The tender slow jam hear The Dream and Kelly - who returns Terius the favor after he produced her new single "Dirty Laundry" - singing about how greateful they are of finally 'finding' each other. In the song, the 'lovebirds' express too how upset they are that it took so long for they to 'get it on' since it would have felt better if they had had someone to lean on in the past hard times. This is a really beautiful song. Soothing beat, and Ms Kelly killed it on that verse. The Dream and KR will perform "Where Have You Been" live on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" tonight, May 20, so make sure to tune in!
Hit or Miss?
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'
- Breaking: Katy Perry "Legendary Lovers" Remix with Drake Coming!?
- Selena Gomez' Hits Compilation Titled "For You", Out November 24, Includes 2 New Songs!
- Katy's Protégé Ferras Premieres "Speak in Tongues" Music Video