Naya Rivera isn't kidding! The Glee star - who plays Santana Lopez in the hit Fox series - is pursuing a music career for real. Although the 26-year-old girl from Valencia, California - who is part of the Columbia Records roster (she signed her deal some time ago) - is still working in the studio on that debut album of hers, Naya is already treating us with the first official single of said project. Listen now above to "Sorry", featuring Naya's boyfriend, rapper Big Sean, which was world premiered on L.A's Power 106 on August 9.
Not bad! The beat is infectious, and "Sorry" is giving me both early 2000s R&B song and, Cassie teas. Intelligent move to ask Big Sean to guest on "Sorry", by the way! It gives the song major exposure from the very beginning. Naya's first single sounds like something both pop and urban radios will be willing to play. I'm excited! I'll keep an eye on this girl.
PS: LQ radio rip will be replaced with official audio when available!
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"