Naya Rivera isn't kidding! The Glee star - who plays Santana Lopez in the hit Fox series - is pursuing a music career for real. Although the 26-year-old girl from Valencia, California - who is part of the Columbia Records roster (she signed her deal some time ago) - is still working in the studio on that debut album of hers, Naya is already treating us with the first official single of said project. Listen now above to "Sorry", featuring Naya's boyfriend, rapper Big Sean, which was world premiered on L.A's Power 106 on August 9.
Not bad! The beat is infectious, and "Sorry" is giving me both early 2000s R&B song and, Cassie teas. Intelligent move to ask Big Sean to guest on "Sorry", by the way! It gives the song major exposure from the very beginning. Naya's first single sounds like something both pop and urban radios will be willing to play. I'm excited! I'll keep an eye on this girl.
PS: LQ radio rip will be replaced with official audio when available!
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Paloma Faith - "Ready for the Good Life"
- Mikky Ekko Cuddles & Cries In "Smile" Music Video
- Song Premiere: Mary J. Blige - "Nobody But You"
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Don't Panic'
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"