Naya Rivera isn't kidding! The Glee star - who plays Santana Lopez in the hit Fox series - is pursuing a music career for real. Although the 26-year-old girl from Valencia, California - who is part of the Columbia Records roster (she signed her deal some time ago) - is still working in the studio on that debut album of hers, Naya is already treating us with the first official single of said project. Listen now above to "Sorry", featuring Naya's boyfriend, rapper Big Sean, which was world premiered on L.A's Power 106 on August 9.
Not bad! The beat is infectious, and "Sorry" is giving me both early 2000s R&B song and, Cassie teas. Intelligent move to ask Big Sean to guest on "Sorry", by the way! It gives the song major exposure from the very beginning. Naya's first single sounds like something both pop and urban radios will be willing to play. I'm excited! I'll keep an eye on this girl.
PS: LQ radio rip will be replaced with official audio when available!
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"