Miguel calls upon fellow Los Angeles native Kendrick Lamar for an added verse on the official remix of 'How Many Drinks'. The original could be found on Miguel's sophomore effort 'Kaleidoscope Dream' and will now be serving as the third single. Produced by Salaam Remi. Real smooth track right here.
It's been nothing but love between the two rising stars. Miguel told VIBE: "Kendrick is poised to be the next staple in hip-hop [and] I certainly intend on becoming that for R&B, I just feel like he’s just being honest in his music. Newer, younger artists, that’s what we’re all striving to do. Just be ourselves. Kendrick is one of the best examples of that." Surprisingly this is only the first collaboration between the two but I'm sure it'll be the first of many.
If you haven't received your fair share of Miguel this week, check out his recent collaborations with J. Cole and Talib Kweli or catch him performing 'How Many Drinks' on Saturday Night Live later in the week. Purchase 'Kaleidoscope Dream' on Itunes. Listen to the remix below.
Original or Remix?
- Does Jessie Ware Still Want Her Ex? "Kind of…Sometimes…Maybe": Listen
- Imagine Dragons Sing League of Legend's New Hymn "Warriors": Listen
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video