She debuted it live with a performance at the 2013 CMA Festival in Nashville two weeks ago, and today (June 18), Kelly Clarkson gives us the high-quality studio version of her new single, "Tie It Up". Written by Ashley Arrison, Shane McAnally, and Josh Osborne, "Tie It Up" is a fun catchy record that is half country, half rock. Kelly delivers great vocals, and although at first I thought, 'hmmm, doesn't this have too many words?', the same thing I said for P!nk's "Blow Me (One Last Kiss) and it turned out to be a hit. Kelly's new single "Tie It Up" is scheduled to hit iTunes and other digital platforms on June 25.
So it looks like Kelegend is really loving 'country' these days. First, she included "Don't Rush" featuring Vince Gill on her "Greatest Hits: Chapter One" album, and released it as single, and now she unleashes this brand new song "Tie It Up", which by the way, ain't that hard to figure out that the fact Kelly herself is getting married next October with Brandon Blackstock had something to do to creating it. I like 'country' Kelly, she sounds really comfortable in this genre, and now that radios are shunning down her pop single "People Like Us", going back to country for a minute might not be a bad idea at all.
Hit or Miss?
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!