Sanchez rose to fame on the FOX talent show last year when she finished as the runner-up to winner Phillip Phillips. She's without a doubt one the best singers, and talents to come out of the show to date, as homegirl is a major vocal powerhouse, and most importantly has charisma. After Idol, the California girl (who's also very proud of her Filipino heritage) got signed to Interscope Records and has ever since been working hard on her debut album, which we know now will be called "Me, You & the Music" and will hit stores later this year.
The first single is this fun dance song called "Tonight" which features vocal contribution by Ne-Yo. Hmmm, well, it's a good, safe debut single I should say that. However, I'm totally getting into it yet, but could be a grower. It's just that it isn't nothing special, or has anything that could differentiate it from other 'dance songs' out there now. It's a cute song, though. And Interscope and Americal Idol are lining up to give it a great kick-off promotion, and that's good. Jessica's scheduled to perform "Tonight" live on the results show of March 21.
What do you think of the song?
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full