Sanchez rose to fame on the FOX talent show last year when she finished as the runner-up to winner Phillip Phillips. She's without a doubt one the best singers, and talents to come out of the show to date, as homegirl is a major vocal powerhouse, and most importantly has charisma. After Idol, the California girl (who's also very proud of her Filipino heritage) got signed to Interscope Records and has ever since been working hard on her debut album, which we know now will be called "Me, You & the Music" and will hit stores later this year.
The first single is this fun dance song called "Tonight" which features vocal contribution by Ne-Yo. Hmmm, well, it's a good, safe debut single I should say that. However, I'm totally getting into it yet, but could be a grower. It's just that it isn't nothing special, or has anything that could differentiate it from other 'dance songs' out there now. It's a cute song, though. And Interscope and Americal Idol are lining up to give it a great kick-off promotion, and that's good. Jessica's scheduled to perform "Tonight" live on the results show of March 21.
What do you think of the song?
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"