Swedish DJ duo Icona Pop released their new single "All Night" on iTunes early on Tuesday, July 23. "All Night" will become the official follow-up to their smash hit "I Love It" in the USA. Carolina and Aino's debut album "This Is..." is scheduled for release on August 27th, 2013 via Atlantic Records in America, whereas the album will be distributed by other subsidiaries of the Warner Music Group in the rest of the world.
So glad, and relieved, I can say "All Night" is MILES better than "Girlfriend". It's club-ready, Icona Pop's trademark 'chants' are present, the dance beat is kind of resemblant to "I Love It" (actually the whole of "All Night" sounds similar to "I Love It". Their DNA is the same.) and the lyrics are exactly what every teenager/young adult (Icona Pop's main 'target audience') wants to hear when in party mood, ("We could do this all night!)". "All Night" is great, but not at the same level of "I Love It". Still, it can do a great job this summer.
Hit or Miss?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance