Swedish DJ duo Icona Pop released their new single "All Night" on iTunes early on Tuesday, July 23. "All Night" will become the official follow-up to their smash hit "I Love It" in the USA. Carolina and Aino's debut album "This Is..." is scheduled for release on August 27th, 2013 via Atlantic Records in America, whereas the album will be distributed by other subsidiaries of the Warner Music Group in the rest of the world.
So glad, and relieved, I can say "All Night" is MILES better than "Girlfriend". It's club-ready, Icona Pop's trademark 'chants' are present, the dance beat is kind of resemblant to "I Love It" (actually the whole of "All Night" sounds similar to "I Love It". Their DNA is the same.) and the lyrics are exactly what every teenager/young adult (Icona Pop's main 'target audience') wants to hear when in party mood, ("We could do this all night!)". "All Night" is great, but not at the same level of "I Love It". Still, it can do a great job this summer.
Hit or Miss?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"