New York singer Gavin DeGraw released his brand new single "Best I Ever Had" on iTunes on June 18. The song serves as the official first offering from the 35-year-old's upcoming fifth studio - and follow-up to 2011's "Sweeter" - due in stores in 2013 via RCA.
And again, brand new era, brand new sound?. Surely many Gavin DeGraw fans will say, "Huh, this is different for him!" when they hear "Best I Ever Had" (click above). "Best I Ever Had" is a fun, lighthearted record, whose lyrics don't really need much explanation (lol), with a kind of indie production. Would you call me crazy if I say I hear a lot of Pat Monahan, and therefore, the Train of last years, in "Best I Ever Had"?. Anyway, Gavin's new single sounds like a smash. I mean, I've heard better songs from him, but this is tailored to be a hit.
Hit or Miss?
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary