The boys of Emblem3 exclusively premiered the full high-quality studio audio of their 'official' debut single "Chloe (You're The One I Want)" this morning (April 15) on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM show before releasing it on iTunes globally. Listen below!
Wesley Stromberg, Keaton Stromberg, and Drew Chadwick form Emblem3, a boy-band that rose to fame thanks to their time on Season 2 of 'The X Factor USA' in which they finished in third position. Not so bad! Immediately after their elimination, Emblem3 were signed in a joint deal with Syco Music and Columbia Records and have been working on their debut major label album ever since. The official lead single from that project is this catchy pop/rock song "Chloe". "Chloe" is a song about a girl who has a hot sister, who everyone seem to prefer, but not the Emblem3 guys, they want their 'Chloe!". It's not an amazing track, but I like its vibe, and sounds like something radios would want to play. As of this post "Chloe" sits at #40 on iTunes USA and it's climbing up quickly. Good luck!
Miss or hit?
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen