The boys of Emblem3 exclusively premiered the full high-quality studio audio of their 'official' debut single "Chloe (You're The One I Want)" this morning (April 15) on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM show before releasing it on iTunes globally. Listen below!
Wesley Stromberg, Keaton Stromberg, and Drew Chadwick form Emblem3, a boy-band that rose to fame thanks to their time on Season 2 of 'The X Factor USA' in which they finished in third position. Not so bad! Immediately after their elimination, Emblem3 were signed in a joint deal with Syco Music and Columbia Records and have been working on their debut major label album ever since. The official lead single from that project is this catchy pop/rock song "Chloe". "Chloe" is a song about a girl who has a hot sister, who everyone seem to prefer, but not the Emblem3 guys, they want their 'Chloe!". It's not an amazing track, but I like its vibe, and sounds like something radios would want to play. As of this post "Chloe" sits at #40 on iTunes USA and it's climbing up quickly. Good luck!
Miss or hit?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"