The boys of Emblem3 exclusively premiered the full high-quality studio audio of their 'official' debut single "Chloe (You're The One I Want)" this morning (April 15) on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM show before releasing it on iTunes globally. Listen below!
Wesley Stromberg, Keaton Stromberg, and Drew Chadwick form Emblem3, a boy-band that rose to fame thanks to their time on Season 2 of 'The X Factor USA' in which they finished in third position. Not so bad! Immediately after their elimination, Emblem3 were signed in a joint deal with Syco Music and Columbia Records and have been working on their debut major label album ever since. The official lead single from that project is this catchy pop/rock song "Chloe". "Chloe" is a song about a girl who has a hot sister, who everyone seem to prefer, but not the Emblem3 guys, they want their 'Chloe!". It's not an amazing track, but I like its vibe, and sounds like something radios would want to play. As of this post "Chloe" sits at #40 on iTunes USA and it's climbing up quickly. Good luck!
Miss or hit?
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'