Drake is certainly a man of his word. The Toronto native promised two tracks last week and here is the latter of the two entitled 'Girls Love Beyonce' featuring James Fauntleroy of the Cocaine 80s on the hook. You might also recognize the lyrics of the hook as well as it's utilizes the chorus from the Destiny's Child classic 'Say My Name'. Smooth Drake, real smooth.
Produced by Drake's in-house producer Noah "40" Shebib, 'Girls Love Beyonce' takes in that same sound we heard from Drake on his Grammy award winning album 'Take Care'. The Young Money signee has stated that his next album will hold a different style than 'Take Care', so records like this could be few and far between. No surprise to see Drake use 'Say My Name' into one of his tracks as he's actually performed the song live at his shows before. Gotta wonder how Jay feels though about a record titled after Beyonce.
'Girls Love Beyonce' will not be ending up on Drake's forthcoming third album 'Nothing Was The Same'. If your not a fan of this R&B Drake, well then you could always check out his other recent release 'No New Friends'. Take a listen to the track below and let us know what you think in the comments.
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!