Drake is certainly a man of his word. The Toronto native promised two tracks last week and here is the latter of the two entitled 'Girls Love Beyonce' featuring James Fauntleroy of the Cocaine 80s on the hook. You might also recognize the lyrics of the hook as well as it's utilizes the chorus from the Destiny's Child classic 'Say My Name'. Smooth Drake, real smooth.
Produced by Drake's in-house producer Noah "40" Shebib, 'Girls Love Beyonce' takes in that same sound we heard from Drake on his Grammy award winning album 'Take Care'. The Young Money signee has stated that his next album will hold a different style than 'Take Care', so records like this could be few and far between. No surprise to see Drake use 'Say My Name' into one of his tracks as he's actually performed the song live at his shows before. Gotta wonder how Jay feels though about a record titled after Beyonce.
'Girls Love Beyonce' will not be ending up on Drake's forthcoming third album 'Nothing Was The Same'. If your not a fan of this R&B Drake, well then you could always check out his other recent release 'No New Friends'. Take a listen to the track below and let us know what you think in the comments.
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'