DJ Khaled gives Hot 97's Funk Flex the green light to premiere the much anticipated-first single from his forthcoming seventh studio album 'Suffering From Success'. The single, titled 'No New Friends', takes on verses from Drake, Rick Ross, and Lil Wayne. What's the Summer season without turning on the radio and hearing a DJ Khaled record?
Good time for the We The Best CEO to drop this record for all artists involved. Lil Wayne's 'I Am Not A Human Being 2' is in stores right now with Ross and Drake set to drop their next projects later in the year. On a side note this was also set to be the official remix to Drake's 'Started From The Bottom' record but Drake decided to give it over to Khaled instead.
No release date set yet for 'Suffering From Success' but if Khaled follows the blueprint of his two previous projects, then we can expect the album in July or August. Produced by Toronto's own Boi-1da and 40. Take a listen to 'No New Friends' below.
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"