DJ Khaled gives Hot 97's Funk Flex the green light to premiere the much anticipated-first single from his forthcoming seventh studio album 'Suffering From Success'. The single, titled 'No New Friends', takes on verses from Drake, Rick Ross, and Lil Wayne. What's the Summer season without turning on the radio and hearing a DJ Khaled record?
Good time for the We The Best CEO to drop this record for all artists involved. Lil Wayne's 'I Am Not A Human Being 2' is in stores right now with Ross and Drake set to drop their next projects later in the year. On a side note this was also set to be the official remix to Drake's 'Started From The Bottom' record but Drake decided to give it over to Khaled instead.
No release date set yet for 'Suffering From Success' but if Khaled follows the blueprint of his two previous projects, then we can expect the album in July or August. Produced by Toronto's own Boi-1da and 40. Take a listen to 'No New Friends' below.
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"