Siiiiiing Christina! Listen now to the beautiful and powerful collaboration between Mexican singer Alejandro Fernandez and pop diva Christina Aguilera, "Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti". The song is a famous classic in Spanish music released and sung originally by Spain-born singer Miguel Gallardo in 1975. "Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti" has been covered throughout all these years by many top Latin stars. Alejandro and Christina's version will be used as the theme song for the upcoming Televisa televonela "La Tempestad".
Boy, this is EPIC. Christina's voice sounds sooooooo good. Alejandro's a marvellous vocalist and probably he 'connects' better with the lyrics 'cause he actually understands what he's singing (lol), but it's undeniable the 'thunder' is stolen here by Ms Aguilera. Because: 1) Everybody was anticipating this duet for HER ever since the news first broke, 2) She's more famous than Alejandro, and 3) Everytime we hear this we'll remember how bad we want Christina to release a new full-length Spanish album ASAP. In any case, I just can't at the SLAYAGE Aggie does vocally in "Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti". Ridiculous! I really, really, really hope we get to see Alejandro and Christina singing their cover live at some television show or awards show in a not-so-distant future.
Hit or Miss?
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"