Chris Brown has dropped today (July 22) the full and high-quality studio edit of his new song "Love More" featuring raptress Nicki Minaj, after previewing it during his performance at the 2013 BET Awards last month. The bubbly and raunchy love-making anthem "Love More" serves as the official third single from Breezy's upcoming sixth album "X", due in stores on August 26 via RCA Records.
"Love More" premiered in the morning of Monday, July 22nd, under a radio deal with Clear Channel stations which gave them orders to play the new Chris Brown single every hour that day. Chris also premiered the single with a audio video on VEVO. "Love More" sounds much better and more commercial than its predecessors; "Don't Think They Know" and "Fine China". With a dope pulsating/beepy beat, CB getting his R&B mode on with some nice singing, getting raunchy and fun in the chorus, and Onika killing with a verse as bridge, "Love More" is fire stuff. Could this finally be the first hit from "X"?.
Hit or Miss?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"